How To Setup Dlink Router?
Dlink router setup with the help of dlinkrouter.local web address becomes way too easy even for new Dlink router users. The default web address dlinkrouter.local lets you access the Dlink router setup without needing a software or an installation disk. You can configure d-link router local and set up d-linkrouterlocal. Read further for steps to install, configure and setup Dlink router uisng http //dlinkrouter.local./setup wizard.
Steps to Install, Configure and Setup D-link router
All you have to do is, visit the Dlink router local login page and then follow the on-screen instructions to learn how to setup Dlink router using dlinkrouter.local web address.
This guide will walk you through the Dlink router login and D-link router setup. Talking about the Dlink router login, you can perform the process with the Dlink router local login and default IP address as well. To learn How To Setup Dlink Router, follow the sections given below;
Setting Up Dlink local setup Wizard via login dlinkrouter.local/admin page
Dlink router login task is one of the easiest tasks for a beginner as well. The Dlink router login process can be taken up with the help of the default web address or default IP address. The default web address of your D-link wifi router is dlinkrouter.local and the IP address of your DLink wifi router is 192.168.0.1. You can go to the Dlink router login page using any of the above mentioned addresses.
- Type the default web address of default IP address into the address bar of the web browser.
- You can choose any of your favorite web browsers. We recommend you to choose Google Chrome if you have a Windows system. If you have a MAC system, you can choose Safari browser.
- Enter the default web address into the web browser and the browser will take you to the dlinkrouter.local login page.
- Type the login details into the respective fields and hit Enter.
Physical or hardware connect and set up Dlink Router
- Unpack your Dlink wifi router from the box and place it near your existing DSL or cable modem.
- Now you need to pair both modem and Dlink wifi router to each other using the Ethernet cable.
- Plug one end of the Ethernet cable into the LAN port on your Dlink wifi router and another end into the back side of the DSl or cable modem.
- Now attach the power cord to your Dlink wifi router and plug it into the power outlet.
- Supply power to your Dlink router and wait while it starts up.
D-link configuration using http://dlinkrouter.local/setup wizard
- Go to your computer or laptop and launch the web browser. You first need to perform the Dlink router login process.
- Enter the default web address Dlink router local into the address bar.
- You will see the Dlink router login page on your screen asking you to enter username and password into the respective fields.
- Click Submit and you will be navigated to the DLink router setup page from where you can configure your Dlink wifi router easily.
- Proceed with the detection of the internet connection type.
- Once your router detects the internet connection type, it will walk you through the wireless configuration settings.
- Assign your wireless router an SSID and WPS/WPA network passphrase.
- Make sure you make a note of the SSID and the passphrase as you will need them whenever trying to configure the device.
WAN configure, Dlink router setup via dlinkrouter.local or 192.168.0.1
This was all about the Dlink router login and Dlink router setup using dlinkrouter.local and default IP address 192.168.0.1. We hope you understood how to setup Dlink router. If you see any issue coming up on your system, feel free to reach out to us. The Dlink router experts will ensure your issue is fixed as soon as possible.